Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Curse of the Ten Bird Meme

A little note of explanation: Steve spent considerable effort scanning images and compiling the text for his three posts below. But due to the strange and improbable machinations of the Web, Steve is unable to post pics from home; Reid and I do the honors, which is (almost) never a problem. This time neither of us could get in for days, or Blogger refused to accept, or whatnot. Finally, with an end run around Blogger all together, we figured a way to post the pics and did.

But then I put the dang posts in the wrong order. And under the wrong name.

So apologies from the highly competent Q. technical staff. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Steve Bodio said...

And we are still working on it-- a couple of images and tags still to come!

Heidi the Hick said...

I love visiting here. I don't care about tech difficulties. I still enjoyed it.

Matt Mullenix said...

And we love visiting here!