Thursday, November 24, 2005

MUST BLOG!

I am still awaiting DSL, still using my antique IMac with an incredibly slow modem (added on-- this one also fried its own), a mimiscule keyboard that jumps and puts in multiple exclamation points--!!!--and no ability to access my photos or put in new ones. But an encounter with a fan -- a writer we will hear from-- in, of all places, the Golden Spur Bar in Magdalena-- reminded me that I not only have a backlog, I have readers. Besides, Odious and Peculiar have already scooped me on such things as venomous monitor lizards.

So: though running slow, let me at least provide you all with some good links to some of the usual obsessions. I cannot promise that I will be fully up and running before I can return from Kurdistan, but I'm sure Reid and Matt (Matt? Where are you?) will keep you all entertained.

No comments: