Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Lame excuses and photo posts

Apparently finishing the eagle book meant MORE work- I have totally reorganized the library and am organizing book selling, wood heating, the next book, and getting Momo aloft. Which leaves precious little time to blog (yet).

But on the principle that everybody likes bookshelves pix here are a few shots of the "new" library. I will follow with some other (more?) interesting photos.

Clicking these ones to enlarge should resolve some titles for the curious...





4 comments:

Peculiar said...

Wow, I think I see a space or two unoccupied by books!

Reid Farmer said...

Where?

Peculiar said...

On the shelves, Reid, he could fint something like ten or fifteen more books on there. Unprecedented!

L said...

Not just the books, but the memories contained there! I can spy all sorts of objects that have a marvelous story to tell.