Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Photos

For the first time I MAY be able to put in my photos rather than have Matt or Reid do it, though there are still problems--it took three tries to get the image in (telling me it WAS there twice, but it wasn't!), and it put the image at the top rather than the bottom as I had "asked". I think the combination of Gilanet and this slightly erratic computer are to blame.

Must consult further with Matt and Reid. Meanwhile, scroll down three posts to a splendid ancient Chinese image of a falconer and his tazi...

2 comments:

Peculiar said...

Steve, let me give it a whirl next time we're down, maybe I can figure something out. But Blogger seems always to place images at the top initially. I just cut and paste the HTML.

Steve Bodio said...

Thanks- I was actually thinking about trying that...