Monday, January 30, 2012

I become a YouTube Star!?

Well, of the UNM Clinical Neuroscience Center video anyway. Or maybe Taik or the slightly recalcitrant Chicken are...



We are on in the beginning and I after seven minutes but, especially if you live in NM, you should watch the whole thing. Anyway a rare possibility to see some familiar faces & places in motion.

Many thanks as always to Dr Sarah Pirio Richardson in particular, and to the UNM Center; and to filmmaker John Arnold, who can film my extended family any time.

6 comments:

PBurns said...

Excellent (the video, I mean).

You are handsome, smart and intrepid -- right out of central casting for a video of this kind.

FYI, Sergei Brin of Google fame has the genetic marker for future Parkinson's, and he is funding research towards a cure >> http://www.wired.com/magazine/2010/06/ff_sergeys_search/all/1



Patrick

Anonymous said...

Hi Steve

Good to see you looking so well.
A sensitive piece - best of luck with future progress from all here in UK - we are gunning for you

JohnnyUK

Anonymous said...

So glad you are portrayed so well and lookin' good I must say. Gives me confidence there is hope for the future...

Reid Farmer said...

Very nice! I had to smile when I saw the sign outside the elevator directing you to "Batcave"

Peculiar said...

Careful, that intro makes Magdalena look almost like a bucolic, civilized place where one might start a retiree art colony. You should have taken them to the back yard!

Gil said...

Great video. Now that I've heard your voice, I am able to channel it through and into my reading of Good Guns, which is by the way, a Good Book.