Saturday, July 06, 2013

Magdalena Visit

Last week I was driving home from a visit with relatives in Arkansas and I decided to go by way of New Mexico. Connie flew into Albuquerque from Denver, I picked her up at the airport, and we drove to water-poor Magdalena for a short but (as always) delightful visit with Steve and Libby. We want to thank them (and their friend & neighbor Joel) for their hospitality.

It occurred to me after we left, that we were all having so much fun running our mouths (er, I mean, conducting eloquent conversations on esoteric subjects) that nobody thought to take photos to commemorate the occasion.

3 comments:

mdmnm said...

Dude- it isn't real unless you blog it, right?

Steve Bodio said...

Or tweet which we didn't either. Busy Days...

Reid Farmer said...

"If a tree falls in the forest..................."