Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Something Completely Silly

Pluvialis found it first.: a site in which you can portray yourself a la South Park.



Looks rather like her, complete with Camel (cigarette not mammal).

Then Peculiar picked it up from her. How appropriate: an angry Crusader with a Tuareg (or is it Ninja?) turban and a chainsaw:



So of course I had to do it. They have allowed me a big shotgun, a bigger book, and a mountain landscape. Mrs. Q. says the expression resembles mine when I hear about the latest A. R. offense. Beware, Peahtah! My powder is dry and my info sources impeccable....



More soon: Matt, and if we can convince him to do it, Reid.


Here's Matt (approximately), with his twins on t-shirt, old jeans, ancient jacket and shades scratched from being stuffed into hawking bag. Could be morning or evening depending on which cup I'm drinking from.

6 comments:

Reid Farmer said...

What actually, is Pluvialis doing to that Teddy Bear?

Matt Mullenix said...

I just showed these to Maggie (aged 5) who said of Pluvalis, "She looks like a girl! And she's furry! And that's a very cute teddy bear."

I didn't tell her what the straight razor was for. And actually, I don't know.... Yea, Pluvalis? Waht ARE your doing with that bear?

Steve Bodio said...

Uhhh-- I think that's a tanto- style combat knife Matt-- MUCH more innocent weapon!

Reid Farmer said...

I went onto that site and started to build a Southpark Reid but got stuck on tools or weapons. There's no shovel or trowel or even a camera.

Matt Mullenix said...

Who needs tools and weapons when you have several choices of alcoholic drinks, Reid?

Peculiar said...

Touareg, definitely, not ninja. I suppose I should declare that this character was simply the most amusing thing I developed, not a conscious effort to portray myself. I can't say I'm much of a crusader. Although paranoid, secretive, infiltrative are fair enough.