Sunday, September 03, 2006

Blogging From Q.

Rebecca here.

We always have such aspirations for my visits...deep writerly conversation that leads to literary masterpieces, long stimulating discussions that lead to ultimately solving the problems of the world... instead we babble on and drink. Still, I can't think of a better way to spend a weekend. The drive here was phenomenal. The monsoon has changed the landscape here into a wonderous watercolor of small ponds and wildflowers. The company is always fabulous and a couple of drinks at the Spur are enough to keep me entertained, head buzzing with local stories for months. I'm already planning to come back for duck hunting though. How could I not? The standing water and greenry promises an incredible migration through this area. ..and despite falling short of our conversational aspirations, the company here just can't be beat.

1 comment:

Reid Farmer said...

Go Team Red!

You guys are the same shade!